Grants for Graduate Student Monographs on Textbooks
In order to raise the quality of and enrich textbooks, supplementary readers, teacher’s guides and digital educational materials (hereafter, “Textbooks etc.”), the Center awards grants to graduate students to assist them in the writing of research papers with the aim of promoting studies and research related to the improvement of Textbooks etc. in Japan.
- Number of awards
- No more than 10 monographs a year
- Amount of gran
- 100,000 yen per monograph (after submission of research paper)
- Final deadline for submission
- Within a year of selection
- Applicant qualifications
- A graduate student at a Japanese university who is writing a research paper eligible for the grant and has received a recommendation from his/her supervisor.
Please consult the Application Procedures for details about the application method, etc.
Application Procedures for 2020 grants（applications is closed）